Virtue Spire Paintball Loader - Beast
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4.4” of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- Transparent Back Shell: View paint levels in a single glance without showing everyone else.
- True 260™ Capacity: High ball capacity holds 260 paintballs.
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Quick Change Speedfeed: Optional Crown2 changes back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in seconds.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Extremely Tough Shells: Front, Bottom & Back Shells made from reinforced, impact modified materials.
- Internally Sorting Spire Drive: Spire shaped drive funnels and feeds paint, while reducing stack pressure.
- Reball Ready: Works with most Reballs™ and other branded reusable paintballs.
- Electronic Force Feed Button: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.
People Who Bought This Also Bought