100 Round Box Bulk Discount
Utilizing a combination of aerodynamic shape and fin stabilization technology, First Strike projectiles maintain their velocity longer. The result is 50% greater range and unrivaled accuracy. Finally players have an alternative to accuracy by volume or backspin gimmicks that simply change trajectory. Become one of the first true paintball snipers with First Strike. First Strike conversion kits will be available for all Tiberius Arms markers. If you want to shoot these out of any other gun you can muzzle load them into your barrel one at a time.
- Accurate at 100 yards
- Projectiles can be muzzle-loaded
- Shape of the projectiles allow them to hold velocity longer thus the increased distance (ie. getting hit with a First Strike at 25 feet is similar to getting hit with a paintball at 10 feet).
- Fin Stabilized: Self rifling provides superior range and accuracy
- .68 caliber: and compliant with ASTM safety requirements.
- The shells are plastic (eco-friendly, degradable)
- Because the projectiles are oriented (nose facing forward) the location of the air blast that fires the projectiles hits a known location. This allows the nose to be very brittle and in combination with their ability to hold velocity allow them to break at extreme distances.
- Ultra Thick Fill: Superior marking and visibility.
- Conversion kits available for all Tiberius Arms Guns and pistols. T8 and T9 conversion kits are different.
- T9's can use standard paintballs in the hopper and First Strike in the magazine so users can select the type of projectile being fired during a game.
- Conversion kits still allow firing of standard paintballs as well
- Players will use these much like grenades, they are not intended to replace paintballs.