Stainless Steel inserts are much more durable than the aluminum inserts so that they keep their shape perfectly over long periods of use.
The Smart Parts Stainless Steel Freak System is designed to fit any size paintball. The Freak has been designed to suit the needs of the professional player in any situation; by changing the relevant barrel components. All parts of the Freak barrel system are interchangeable for all conditions. Different inserts for different size paints, different fronts giving different length and colors and Freak backs to suit your style of marker This complete system adjusts from .679" - .695" using the supplied barrel inserts. The Full Freak Kit comes with eight inserts, Freak Back with choice threads to fit for your gun, Freak Front with length to desire. The Front comes in Dust Black, Dust Red, Dust Blue and Dust Silver. The Freak Back comes in Dust Black only.
- All American Front features Spiral porting and is used to give an arched projection, increased accuracy and a consistent long range shot.
- Freak Front Features four rows of straight line porting and four slotted ports at the muzzle, protecting the paintball while equalizing air pressure.
- Straight line porting for very straight and accurate projection.
- Comes in 14 inch and 16 inch.
- Colors are Black Red Blue and Silver
- Comes with 8 Inserts .679" .682" .684" .687" .689" .691" .693" .695"
- The Freak back is available with different thread types to fit markers from a range of manufacturers.
Additional Sizes sold separately .675 and .677.