GOG Paintball introduces the first pneumatic spool valve paintball gun. Featuring an integrated regulator and pneumatic spool valve combined with an entry-level price tag, the eNMEy is poised to deliver better performance to new players and improved reliability with reduced maintenance to field owners.
In 1995 paintball technology was redefined by the release of the Shocker electro-pneumatic paintgun. In 2005, the Ion re-defined the paintball marketplace by bringing the tournament level performance of an electro-pneumatic paintgun into the price range of the average paintball player. Now, the creative minds behind the Shocker and Ion are changing the face of paintball again with the eNMEy.
The benefits of a spool valve design have been well known to tournament paintball players for years. Now GOG Paintball is excited to build this technology into a paintball marker within the reach of a first-time player.
From the beginning, we've focused on giving the player more value for their investment in the game,” says GOG’s Adam Gardner. “You really have to shoot the eNMEy to see why we’re so excited. The pneumatic trigger we’ve designed has a pull that is short, crisp and fast, so the marker shoots smooth as silk. This is a whole new level of performance for this price range. People just don’t expect a marker that isn’t electronic to shoot this well.”
Features of the new eNMEy include:
• True Pneumatic Design – No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points - for field rental use, there are no batteries to worry about.
• Regulated Low Pressure Operation – A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
• CO2 Compatible – An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
• Spool Valve Design – This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
• Simple Maintenance – The eNMEy’s main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
• Low-Force Anti-Chop – The low force behind the eNMEy’s bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
• Composite/Aluminum Components – With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.
• Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser – Enough Said. We want you to be confident in your purchase. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See warranty for details.
• Electropneumatic Upgrade Path – Not to be confused with “sear tripper” electronic grip frames for hammer-and-spring paintball markers, the optional eNMEy electronic trigger upgrade provides true electropneumatic operation for increased rates of fire, more firing modes and an even lighter trigger pull.