Dye DM14 Paintball Gun w/Free I4 Goggle - Purple Orange Black
The Dye DM14 paintball gun show cases over ten years of paintball marker evolution. Our customers and athletes demanded perfection, so that's what Dye striven for in all of their design decisions.
Revamped and rebooted, the DM14 is smaller and more air efficient than previous incarnations of the DM, with a streamlined design, nearly half an inch shorter than the DM13. It is also easier to clean and maintain than ever before. When you take to the field you can be sure Dye has spared no expense in putting pure performance in your hands, as the DM14 has been born again hard.
- Gasthru - The DM14 is the first Gas-Thru tournament marker from Dye. The macro line has been removed to improve ergonomics and durability. Switching hands in tight situations has never been quicker or easier.
- Low Profile Design - The DM14 has the lowest profile of any marker in the DM series. At nearly 1/2 an inch shorter, the DM14 is streamlined for the most competitive profile possible. To accomplish this the LPR has been moved to the front and redesigned into a self contained cartridge for easy maintenance.
- Quick Release Magnetic Bolt - The all-new Quick Release Bolt Assembly is the fastest, easiest and most reliable bolt removal system on the market. A simple, one-touch spring loaded button allows the user to remove and re-install the bolt kit in seconds. Standard maintenance has never been easier or more accessible.
- Reach Airport - Move your tank forward or backward to get the best fit for any tank and any player. The floating ASA holds the balanced cam lever system on/off toggle. When the knob is in the locked on position, air is delivered to the marker through frame for maximum comfort and a streamlined design. When released, trapped air is vented, allowing easy removal of tanks, reducing wear on regulator threads and o-rings.
- Hyper 4 Regulator - The Hyper 4, the latest generation of Dye's trusted line of regulators, is the most reliable and consistent regulator Dye has ever made, with the fastest disassembly available. Standard maintenance can be completed in under a minute, ensuring the best performance for your DM, day in and day out.
- Eye Pipe Plateless Enclosure - The polycarbonate EYE-PIPE shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint, creating a self-cleaning system that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every single firing cycle.
- Sticky Grips - The new tool-less full, wraparound Sticky Grip improves ease of access to the battery and circuit board for programming without using tool.s New contact points simplify removal. Combined with the integrated contact pad on the Regulator allows for maximum comfort and stability.
- Duse Bolt System - The DM14 utilizes Dye's patented closed-spool valve design. Dye's updated one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at an extremely low 140psi. This low operating pressure produces a smooth bolt cycle, minimal recoil, and consistent accuracy.
- Reach Trigger - The Reach Trigger is the in individually customized ergonomic comfort, as well as optimal trigger speed. With the Reach Trigger it is possible to adjust the angle and reach of your trigger externally, The new angle adjustment combined with the Travel and Spring Tension allows you to create a personalized fit, to reach your ultimate shooting capabilities.
- Ultralite 45 Frame - The UL 45 frame is the culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. The hour-glass UL frame was ergonomically designed to give the player complete control of the marker. It also allows players to quickly and effortlessly pull the trigger. An integrated heads up display LED light alerts you to the status of your marker without taking your eyes off the game.
- Low Pressure Regulator - The DM14 is the only spool valve marker in production that utilizes the advantages of a Low Pressure Regulator. The LPR is a critical component that gives the DM14 it's ultra smooth and quiet function, that has made the DM series markers famous. the LPR provides you with precise control over the DM14's cycle speed and force at an extremely low 60-70psi, ensuring you the ability and confidence to shoot brittle paint. Refined over the last 10 years, the LPR system works perfectly with the fuse bolt system.
- Color Coordinated O-Rings - Color coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance on your marker.