Dye Assualt Pack 08 Paintball Harness - 4+5
Dye Assault Pack Features:
- 55 mph velcro - Velcro so strong it will hold up in 55mph winds, or 55mph worth of pressure tugging on it when you dive or slide. It all makes sense now. We wanted to make sure the harness stays were it is supposed to be, during the whole game.
- Compression formed velcro lock - This is the last stage of the velcro system. This goes on top, because it’s on the top we wanted it to look cool. So we added a logo and some neat compression.
- Quick release handles - Compression formed pod straps are lighter. They have also been set to the perfect length, eliminating excess material.
- Cupped neoprene ejector loops - This is the area that stretches around the actual pods. Instead of depending on elastic straps to keep your pods in place, we have developed a specific pattern of compression neoprene that actually wraps around the pod itself, and causes a downward tension. This design keeps the pods securely in place, while being able to forcefully eject the pods from the loops whenever you’re ready to pull that quick release. Direct inject is also featured to make it look good. As we discussed before, style is key.
- Stay open pod loops - Dye has introduced a plastic frame at the base of each pod loop. The new frame forces the loop to keep it's open shape at all times, providing optimal ejection capabilities. The insert frame keeps the pods centered, while loading the harness and while ejecting pods. A centered pod ejects smoother. It’s all part of the development process to bring you the best performance possible.
- Memory elastic - The memory elastic offers the most comfortable fit available. It also retains its original shape longer.
- Secondary pod wraps - designed to be used in NXL style games as well as larger format games. To accommodate for this we have included secondary pod wraps between each pod loop, and on the outsides of the pod loops. This allows you to carry 3 pods up to 9 pods.
- Neoprene comfort belt - This is the first move into a more comfortable lightweight harness system. The more comfortable you are while playing, the more you can focus on the game.
- Compression molded hip padding
- Plush compression back panel - the back panel features many geometric shapes specifically designed to channel air away from the pressure point. Not only will this help keep this area cool, but will aid in keeping this section dry so that the Rubber Traction Print can achieve its maximum usefulness.
- Mid level venting - Dye has integrated a vented sandwich made of an airy foam material. This material is at the core of the harness where the most amount of circulation and heat dissipation is critical.
- Rubber traction
- Center stretch - The center point of assembly for the harness is directly over the spine. So when the belts are stretched around to fit, they are actually pulling from the center of your back. This assembly style ensures that you are getting the most comfortable and efficient use out of the harness system. Other harnesses tend to pull from the sides, not offering a true wrap around harness.
People Who Bought This Also Bought