- Works in DM6, DM7, DM8, DM9, DM10, PM7, PM8, and UL Rail Paintball Guns (Will NOT fit the PM5, PM6 or SLG UL Frame)
- FREE Guns and Styles Grip w/OLED Window
Virtue OLED Board Features:
The original Virtue board made your gun perform better, and now the new Virtue OLED Board makes you perform better too. Virtue OLED is designed with an Organic OLED (pronounced “oh-led”) Display offering a battery efficient screen that is instantly visible in all lighting conditions. Quad-Layer PCB technology increases performance, reliability, consistency, and adjustability.
Virtue OLED uses an Organic Display Screen to change the way you use your gun. Making changes in the programming menu is now easier than ever, but Virtue OLED doesn’t stop there. The Virtue OLED Board Maintenance Monitor™ tracks bolt cycles using the gun’s eyes and the Lube Monitor ™ will tell you when it’s time to lubricate your gun. And Virtue OLED’s patent pending DT™ Technology improves your skills as a player by incorporating pro-level Drill and Training Modes into your board.
- Laning Drill
- 30 Second Breakout Drill
- Gun Up Drill
- Reload Practice Drill
- Reload Monitor Drill
- Front Player Drill
- “Ollie Lang” 3-Shot-Snap-Shot Drill
- “Russian Legion” 50 Shot Run and Shoot Drill
- Training Mode
INSTANT TOUCH FEATURES
With just the touch of a single button while the gun is live, you can make adjustments to the Game Timer, display the ROF Meter, or access any of Virtue OLED’s 8 Drill Modes without ever entering the programming menu!
- Power Efficient Organic OLED Display
- Bolt Cycle Tracking Lube Monitor™
- Live Rate of Fire Meter™
- Zero Power Drain
- Enhanced Processor Timers (more accurate settings and performance)
- Audible Speaker
- Battery Monitor
- Wireless 2-way RF Upgradable
- 10 Million Operations Per Second
- PC USB to COM Port Upgradable
- NEW Four Player Profiles – Adjustable custom saved presets.
- NEW Easy Trigger Programming w/ Fast Forward Trigger Scrolling and “Backwards” Power Button
- 11 Fully Adjustable Modes of Fire - Semi Auto, PSP, NXL, Millennium, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Burst Mode, Ramp Mode, Select-A-Mode and Training Mode
- NEW 8 Drill Modes
- NEW Training Mode – Semi Auto Training with a Real-Time Rate of Fire Indicator.
- NEW Status Prompts - OLED screen displays the status of your gun: “Lube Me”, “Low Battery”, “Eye Malfunction”, “Eyes Off”, “Loaded” and “Reload”.
- NEW Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity – new setting controls processing power devoted to monitoring the trigger as the gun shoots faster.
- NEW 10th Millisecond Dwell Adjustment
- NEW 10th Millisecond Debounce Adjustment
- NEW 10th BPS Rate of Fire Adjustment
- NEW Game Timer - Up to 60 Minutes
- Selectable Anti-Mechanical Bounce
- NEW Selectable Anti-Breech Bounce Eye Logic
- Adjustable Eye Delay
- Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed
- Adjustable Ramp Percentage
- NEW Adjustable Ramp Shot Count
- NEW Adjustable Ramping Reset Time
- NEW Selectable Post Breakout Mode
- Adjustable Anti Bolt Stick
- NEW Adjustable Burst Shots
- NEW Adjustable Auto Shutdown Time
- NEW Selectable Audio Options
- Adjustable Closing Dwell (Mini) and Eye Mode (Breakbeam or Reflective – Shocker)
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
- Boot Loader Software
- Factory Reset - quickly reset your board to Factory Defaults.
- Forced Shot w/ Eyes Enabled
- Tournament Lock - Lock all settings using a dip switch to make your gun tournament legal.
- Saved Settings - All settings stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is removed.
- Instant-On - Marker is on and ready to fire instantly, even while pre-boot and boot screens are showing.
- Idle Auto-Shutdown - After 10 minutes of inactivity your gun will turn off automatically to save battery life. This setting is adjustable.