WAR OF ATTRITION: 1.War of Attrition (Pronunciation): /wor, uv, e-trish-in./ (Function): Noun (Definition): 1a. art or science of warfare. 2a. state of hostility, conflict, or antagonism. 3a. "A strategic concept which states that to win a war, one's enemy must be worn down to the point of collapse by continuous losses in personnel. The war will usually be won by the side with greater such resources."
- DerDer Productions presents War of Attrition
- Run time: approx. 90 minutes
- There are 10 professional paintball events each year in the US. With over 20 teams competing, the best of the best constantly train and practice to keep their edge. Their dedication and stamina are tested as the year grows to an exhausting level. The playing field becomes a battlefield, testing their ability to rise above the elements. The teams with less drive and talent will fail. Only those with the resources and determination to succeed are able to win this War of Attrition.
- Controversy, frustration and triumph. Xball and 7 man. DerDer followed some of the top teams for the entire season to assemble a brutally honest visualization of tournament paintball.
- Oliver Lang, Nicky Cuba and a newly assembled L.A. Ironmen step up to the challenge to form a vicious new force that is rarely matched on the Xball field
- Chris Lasoya, Tyler Humphrey and the rest of the Trauma crew battle tirelessly to maintain their spot on the NXL circuit
- Rusty Glaze, Glenn Takemoto and team Infamous move up the rankings in both leagues
- Ryan Greenspan and Davey Williamson along with their consistently succeeding team Dynasty remain the team to beat in the NPPL 7 man series