The Virtue OLED board redefines the way you use your paintball gun. Quad-Layer PCB technology increases the hardware capacity of the OLED Board offering increased performance, consistency, and adjustability.
Includes Rubber Grips & Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries!!!
- Power Efficient Organic Display - Organic Light Emitting Diode with clear text display, increased performance resulting from faster refresh rates that do not slow down processing power, and maximum power efficiency because a battery-draining back light is not needed.
- Lube Monitor - New hardware components on the OLED board now offer Maintenance Monitoring. Our patent pending Maintenance Monitor tracks your gun’s bolt cycles and tells you when it is time to lubricate the internals. Most players are aware that lack of lubrication is bad for their gun and for performance. But most are not aware that too much lubrication is also bad on performance, causing erratic velocity consistency, leaks, and decreased accuracy. Virtue OLED takes the guess work out of when it’s time to lube your gun! Each bar of Lube Monitor represents 3,000 shots. When you reach 9,000 bolt cycles movements measured through the gun’s eyes, the gun will display “Lube Me”. After lubing your gun, tap the power button 5 times during the boot screen to reset the maintenance monitor back to zero.
- Live ROF Meter - Live Rate of Fire Meter visibly tracks your Rate of Fire as you shoot.
- Zero Power Drain - Unlike competing boards, Virtue OLED hardware has virtually Zero battery drain. Other boards will have a dead or dying battery after weeks of inactivity, while Virtue OLED boards will still have a fresh battery.
- Enhanced Processor Timers - Additional hardware components allow for unparalleled Dwell, Debounce and Rate of Fire accuracy and consistency down to the tenth BPS or Dwell and Debounce adjustments to the tenth Millisecond.
- Audible Speaker - Instant audible confirmation of important status changes, or for use during game-improving drill modes. Can be turned on or off in programming menu.
- Battery Monitor - Accurate battery level display on boot-up with a Low Battery Warning Alarm
- Wireless 2-way RF Upgradeable - Plug-n-Play 2-way RF Upgradeable Module (sold separately with hopper attachment)
- 10 Million Operations Per Second - Lightning fast processor speeds allow for increased performance, while providing real time updates on gun status at the same time.
- PC to USB Upgradeable - Future software upgrades from your home computer with a USB/Serial Adapter (sold separately).
- Simple. Easy. Useable As gun’s get more complex, and features become more advanced, no one wants to read a huge manual just to figure out how to setup their gun. Virtue OLED is packed with features but underwent months of testing so it is easier and more intuitive than ever.
- Four Player Profiles - Four custom Player Profiles. Default profiles are: NPPL, PSP, NXL, and Millennium which instantly configures your gun for each league’s rules. However, changes can be made and saved for each profile to whatever custom settings you prefer. Select Profile from the programming menu you want to modify and then proceed to make changes to your gun’s settings: Firing Mode, Rate of Fire, Debounce, Dwell, Post Breakout Mode, Ramp adjustments, etc. These settings will be saved for this Profile so your gun will remember them every time you access that particular Profile in the future.
- 11 Fully Adjustable Modes of Fire - Semi Auto, PSP, NXL, Millennium, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Burst Mode, Ramp Mode, Select-A-Mode and Training Mode
- Training Mode - Practice to improve your rate of fire in Semi Auto with the help of a Real-Time Rate of Fire Indicator.
- Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity - A new setting, in addition to your Debounce setting. As you shoot faster, processing power devoted to monitoring the trigger is increased allowing the gun to be more responsive.
- Status Prompts - OLED screen instantly displays the status of your gun: “Lube Me”, “Eye Malfunction”. “Eyes Off”, “Loaded” and “Reload”.
- New Adjustable Settings - Over 20 adjustable settings including Dwell, Anti-Mechanical Bounce, Eye Malfunction Rate of Fire; Debounce, Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity, Firing Mode, Player Profiles, Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity, Eye Delay, Anti Breech Bounce, Anti Bolt Stick, Post Breakout Mode, Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp Shot Count, Ramp Reset Time, Burst Shots, Auto Shutdown Time, Audio, Closing Dwell (Mini), Eye Mode (Shocker).
- Game Timer - Adjustable at anytime as long as you have the timer enabled. Simply tap the power button twice and you can now make changes to the timer using the trigger. No need to enter the programming menu, now you can set the timer on the fly in seconds just before a game!
PRO DRILLS - MUSCLE MEMORY
- Virtue OLED Drills improve your game using similar techniques employed by Pro Paintball Players and Olympic Athletes alike - continual improvement through building muscle memory. Each Drill is designed to accomplish a small, short task. It’s not like scrimmaging an entire game, but rather breaking down the core components of playing paintball and REPEATIDLY Drilling them over-and-over again until your reaction time improves as your muscle memory builds up.
- As your reaction time improves, your game will improve also. Using Virtue OLED Drills, keep two things in mind. Keep track of your top time, and always strive to beat it. And don’t cheat in order to get a faster time – you’ll only be cheating yourself. Once you have mastered OLED’s 8 Drills, think about how you could make your own Drill. There are hundreds of Drills you can create using the current “Drill Mode programs”.
- Laning Drill - Double tap the power button with this drill displayed, and the gun will randomly beep after waiting 5-9 seconds. At the beep, bring your gun up to firing position and fire 10 shots. Once you have fired 10 shots, the gun will beep and tell you how long it took to get into position and fire of your first 10 shot stream.
- 30 Second Breakout Drill - Line up your team to practice your opening breakout and first 30 seconds of the game against an opposing team. Double tap the power button with this drill displayed, and the gun will beep after waiting 5 seconds. On the beep, everyone should Breakout, shoot their lanes, etc. After 30 Seconds the Drill will end with a Loud beep. Repeat this drill several times to practice various Breakouts - the first 30 seconds of a game are sometimes the most important!
- Gun Up Drill - Double tap the power button with this drill displayed, and the gun will randomly beep after waiting 5-9 seconds. At the beep, bring your gun up to firing position and fire 1 shot. Once you have fired 1 shot, the gun will beep and tell you how long it took to get into position and fire off your first shot.
- Reload Practice Drill - With no paint in your gun or hopper, have a full pod in your harness. The gun will randomly beep after waiting 5-9 seconds. When you hear the gun beep, grab your pod, pour it into your loader, and fire 1 shot. Once you have fired 1 shot, the gun will beep and tell you how long it took you to reload and get into firing position.
- Reload Monitor Drill - Set your gun to Reload Monitor Drill and go play paintball. Whenever the eyes see each other (no ball in breach, hopper empty) for more then half a second, the timer on the board will start counting from 0 up to 7 seconds. If you go 7 seconds without reloading and shooting a ball, the gun will beep, letting you know you are too slow.
- Front Player Drill - Double tap the power button with this drill displayed, and the gun will randomly beep after waiting 5-9 seconds. When you hear the gun beep, run as fast as you can to your starting bunker, dive or slide and fire 1 shot. Once you have fired 1 shot, the gun will beep and tell you how long it took to get into position and fire off your first shot.
- ”Ollie Lang” 3-Shot-Snap-Shot Drill - Double tap the power button with this drill displayed, and the gun will randomly beep after waiting 5-9 seconds. When you hear the beep, come out of your bunker, and fire 1 shot at a target. The gun will then randomly beep again after waiting 3 to 5 seconds. When you hear the second beep, come out of your bunker and fire 1 shot. The gun will then randomly beep a third time after waiting 2 to 5 seconds. When you hear the third beep, come out of your bunker and fire 1 shot. The screen will then show you the total time it took from the 3 beeps to the 3 shots. Remember your top score and try to beat it.
- ”Russian Legion” Endurance 50 Shot Drill - Double tap the power button with this drill displayed, and the gun will randomly beep after waiting 5-9 seconds. Run from your spot to the other team’s flag station, while continuously shooting at a target in the opposing teams flag station. Once you have fired 50 shots, the gun will beep and tells you how long it took for you to complete the run. This drill improves running and shooting accurately, speed, endurance, and gets you used to running with your gun.
- Training Mode - Enter Training Mode as a separate Firing Mode through the Programming Menu. Practice to improve your Semi Auto Rate of Fire with live feed back from the OLED display. Dwell is bottomed out to reduce noise and wear on the gun, and the eyes will not allow the gun to shoot if a ball is present.
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES:
- Boot Loader Software - Fail safe boot loader software allows download of computer updates without the risk of destroying your board.
- Factory Reset - Fail safe reset allows you to quickly reset your board to Factory Defaults.
- Forced Shot - Allows the gun to be fired with no ball in the breach if eyes are enabled by holding in the trigger for 1 second.
- Tournament Lock - Lock all settings using a dip switch to make your gun tournament legal.
- Saved Settings - All settings stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is removed.
- Instant-On - Marker is on and ready to fire instantly, even while pre-boot and boot screens are showing.
- Idle Auto-Shutdown - After 10 minutes of inactivity your gun will turn off automatically to save battery life.
- This setting is adjustable. Adjustable Modes You Can Use 11 FIRING MODES...
- Semi Auto
- PSP Mode
- Millennium Mode
- Auto Response.
- Full Auto
- Breakout Mode
- Burst Mode - 2-5 shots per trigger pull.
- Ramp Modes - Not one Mode but hundreds of modes
- Create Virtually ANY MODE you desire. This “One Mode” can create any firing mode. Create a truly custom mode based on 5 Programming Settings: Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp Initiation, Ramp Rest Time, and Max Rate of Fire. Set the Ramp Initiation Shot Count to control how many purely semi only shots you want at the start of your string before the gun starts ramping (1-10). Once you reach the “Ramp Activation Speed” the marker will increase the rate of fire by your “Ramp Percentage” setting, up to your “Max Rate of Fire”. And finally, the Ramp Reset Time determines how long the ramping will last(in seconds) after you are no longer sustaining the Activation Speed.