2011 V-Tac Zulu Paintball Pants were designed with durability, Quality, and Comfort in mind. Now you great pair of scenario paintball pants that will hold up in the tough conditions we all face when playing paintball in the woods.
The Zulu pants aren’t for your scenario greenhorns. Hardcore scenario players know that a woodsball pant needs to be functional, durable, breathable and can’t slow you down as you sprint from cover to cover. This is why we created the Zulu pant. We combined military spec materials & construction with the paintball-style features of a high-end tournament pant; giving you the tactical edge over the guys in plain old BDUs or flashy tournament pants.
- Durable and breathable military spec camouflage material.
- Gusseted 4-way stretch panels on crotch, lower back & above knees for mobility.
- Kevlar reinforced knee & shin pads>
- Breathable 3D mesh on back of legs – runs from the ankle to back the knee to keep you cool under pressure.
- Velcro & elastic adjustable waist + belt loops.
- Padded hips for sliding and managing the weight of that pistol in your drop-leg holster.
- Cargo side pocket on each leg.
- Integrated squeegee pocket.
- Built in gussets allow for major carrying capacity
- Zippered front slash pockets with zipper pulls.
- Velcro rear pockets.
Zip, Velcro & button fly.
- Drawstring ankle ties for adjustability - keep your cuffs down around your boots, and the mud and ticks out.
- Available in size S to 5XL.
- Available in ACU, MARPAT, Tiger Stripe, Woodland, Tactical Black & V-Cam