Valken ATH Tactical Helmet is a popular helmet design used in active
service, Hollywood, and airsoft games. The added protection of the ATH
Tactical Helmet allows Airsoft players a bolder style of play.
real life version of this helmet style offers various benefits
including protection against low to medium velocity shrapnel and debris,
bump protection for urban, vehicle, armored, and airborne operations.
area around the ear is shaped to allow users the flexibility to use
electronic hearing protection/enhancement, communications, or ballistic
For Airsoft use, the helmet is made of polymer
making it light weight and while still looking real. The ATH Tactical
Helmet provides users protection during indoor/MOUT/CQB environments in
addition to guarding against BB hits at medium to extreme close range.
helmet is also designed to support mounted accessories. Most users
commonly mount POV Cameras, lights/illuminators, IFF Markers
(identification friend or foe), goggles, face pro, and dead rags.
Compatibility with most aftermarket accessories with little or no
- Series: ATH PJ Polymer
- Color: Black, OD, Dark Earth
- Side Rails fit a variety of tactical accessories
- Integrated NVG Mounting Point Compatible with most GoPro NVG style mounts (NVG mount not included)
- Lightweight, Ridged Design
- Hard Polymer Construction
- Removable Internal Padding For Size Adjustment
- Adjustable Chin Strap
- Loop Velcro panels on right and left for Morale Patches, Nameplates and Reflective Tabs