TechT Tippmann & BT Zero Kick SE Hammer
Tippmann and BT Markers have been blessed with amazing RELIABILITY, but cursed with MASSIVE AMOUNTS KICK during their firing cycle. Until now...
The Zero Kick Hammer SE™ is the most profound performance upgrade you will ever experience in a Tippmann style marker. Using our patent pending MRT Technology™, we have reduced the internal moving mass of the hammer assembly by nearly half. Say goodbye to the clunky, "kickin' like karate", hand-numbing operation that you have come to expect from Tippmann style markers.
Say hello to a new age of smoother cycling, higher rates of fire, and above all else...
Substantially Less Kick!
Not only does the lightened weight of the Zero Kick Hammer SE create less kick, it allows for higher rates of fire and a lower mechanical dwell. This lighter weight allows the Zero Kick Hammer to move back and forth more quickly. This means that you can fit more shots into any given amount of time, commonly called rate of fire or bps (balls per second). This lighter weight and faster cycle also means that the amount of time between when the trigger is pulled and the ball exits the barrel is less than the stock. By being able to move faster, the Zero Kick Hammer reaches and opens the valve faster than stock. This means air is released to propel the ball down range sooner.
What makes our Zero Kick Hammer SE different from our Original Zero Kick Hammer?
1) The Zero Kick Hammer SE uses our "striker extention" feature to ensure that everyone that uses the hammer can acheive adequate velocity without having to add substaintial weight to the hammer. In most cases this "striker extension" will add enough distance to the valve travel, and thus supply the marker with adequate air to cycle at the desired FPS.
2) All Zero Kick Hammer SE upgrades now come with a new drive spring and weight kit. This weight kit allows players that are having issues getting adequate velocity, to add aproximately 30 grams of additional weight. This additional weight can counteract the effect of tighter aftermarket power tubes. Install and fine tuning of the Zero Kick Hammer has never been easier.
- Dramatic decrease in "kick"
- Increased rate of fire
- Smoother operation
- Decreased mechanical dwell
- Longer wear life
- Works with:
- Tippmann X7
- Tippmann A5
- Tippmann 98 Custom
- Tippmann 98 Original
- Tippmann 98 Custom Pro Platinum
- U.S. Army Alpha Black
- U.S. Army Alpha Black Tactical
- BT Delta Elite
- BT Delta
- All BT-4 Models
- All MILSIG Markers
- And others!
People Who Bought This Also Bought