The embodiment of affordable firepower. Ion changed the paintball paradigm by being the first marker to deliver true electropneumatic performance in the casual paintball player's price range. With multiple firing modes, an aggressive rate of fire, and break beam Vision anti-chop system, the Ion XE continues the Ion tradition of tournament level performance at a low price. The best feature of the new ION XE is the Bolt out Back design. This new design allows even a novice player to clean the bolt in seconds.
Smart Parts Ion XE Features:
- Bolt-Out-Back design makes this Ion easier to maintain than ever before. One allen wrench is all that is needed to remove the bolt sleeve, bolt and bolt stop from the rear of the marker, providing complete access to the entire bolt and valve assembly in seconds.
- Weight (marker only): 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Length (w/out barrel): 8.5 in.
- Operating Pressure: 180psi
- Gas Source: HPA or CO2
- Anti-Chop System: Break Beam VisionTrigger Pivot: Stainless steel pin
- Ball Detent: Dual rubber style
- Semi auto, rebound, 3 round burst (10bps max), full auto, (10bps max)
- Max Rate of fire: 17bps (higher with Blackheart board)
- Field legal mode lockRuns on one 9 volt battery
- Standard ASA includedIon one piece 14 inch barrel
- Feedneck: Low profile friction grip vertical / NXT thread
- Aluminum / polymer grip frame/body
WARRANTY INFORMATION: Smart Parts provides excellent customer support for their guns. Smart Parts DOES NOT accept any returns for refund. If you have any problem with your gun, even right out of the box you must work directly with their customer service at 1-800-992-2147. We will only accept Smart Parts guns that are brand new and unopened for return.