Sure to be one of the most popular gear bags for this year the new 2013 Planet Eclipse Split Compact Gear Bag. This versatile bag is the perfect choice for those paintball players who need to travel light, and do not want to have to deal with multiple pieces of luggage. The Split Compact Gear Bag gets its name because it splits into two-pieces of stand-alone luggage – one for your paintball gear, and one for your street clothes. This will allow you to keep your clean clothes away from your dirty paintball gear.
- Upper and Lower bags – split functionality.
- Expandable 3D pockets to jam lots of gear into.
- Clear document pocket.
- Deployable shoulder straps so you can use the Split Compact Gear Bag as a backpack.
- Eclipse Bag and Marker Lock System allows you to secure your bag and paintball gun to a secure object using a suitable cable-lock (not included), while maintaining external access to the contents of your bag.
- Two luggage ID pockets with Velcro fold-over flap (one on each bag) .
- Telescoping luggage handle and luggage wheels allow you to move quickly with less effort.
- Padded, external top compartment – perfect for laptops.