The 2012 Spyder MRX is loaded with features including the breakthrough "DLS" Dual Loading System. This unique patent pending system enables you to interchange your loading system with a turn of the barrel. In just a few seconds you can have your Spyder MRX selecting back and forth from an standard upper loader fed system or the lower magazine fed system during play.
The Milsim style of the Spyder MRX make this a great paintball gun for any type of recreational, scenario or woodsball player. Equipped with the EKO valve system, the Spyder MRX is one of the most efficient paintball guns on the market and gets up to 1700 shots per 20oz CO2 tank.
The clamping feedneck is a stock feature on the new 2012 Spyder MRX as well as an assault adjustable sight rail, barrel shroud with front sight, and picatinny rail mounts for all your accessories. An external velocity adjuster makes adjusting the velocity of your Spyder MRX paintball gun a snap.
Don’t forget to pick up accessories for your MRX magazine fed paintball marker. Get the new 18inch Sniper barrel, loader cover, or spare magazines!
- Mil-Sim Style Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
- "DLS" Dual Loading System (Patent Pending)
- Air Efficient Eko™ Valve System (Patent Pending) shoots up to 1,600 shots from a 20oz CO2 Tank
- Adjustable Car Stock
- 10 Round Magazine
- High Impact Polymer Off-Set Clamping Feed Neck
- Barrel w/ Muzzle Break
- Barrel Shroud with Front Sight and Picatinny Rail Mounting
- Carry Handle Mount with Sight
- Picatinny Rail Mounting System
- Side Cocking Aluminum Bolt
- Quick Release Striker Plug Pull Pin
- Short Pull Single Trigger
- High Impact Polymer Trigger Frame
- Steel Braided Hose
- External Velocity Adjuster
- Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
Package Includes: Marker, Adjustable Car Shoulder Stock, Barrel Blocking Device, Spare Parts Kit, Service Tools, Product Manual