The all new Killjoy Industries Adjustable Picatinny Rail APR V2 is now available. Perfect for mounting scopes and sights to your paintball marker or airsoft gun. In a nutshell, paintballs drop in their trajectory over a short distance due to lack of speed and gravity. Most sights, red dots, and scopes were not designed with paintballs in mind. So once a sight got dialed in (if it even got dialed in), it would only be good for one distance. That meant guessing at any other distances.
<>p>The APR was designed with constantly changing trajectories in mind. No matter what the distance is, you can easily adjust the rail so that your sight is always dialed in. Even people with an Apex can make use of this. Granted, paintballs aren't the most accurate projectiles (they are a ball, for gods sake) but the APR can help eliminate some of the guess work.
- Precision Machined Adjustable Picatinny Rail (APR)
- Anodized Flat Black
- FAST One Handed Adjustability From 0 - 5 Degrees
- Two Piece Clamp On Style Mount
- The Only Adjustable Sight Riser Designed SPECIFICALLY FOR PAINTBALL.
- Used in Conjunction with our Patent Pending R.O.C. Stock you will be able to take FULL Advantage of your Red Dot or Scope like you never imagined.
This is the second generation with the elevation etchings on the rear.