After months of testing the Darklight Precision Z LED Spotlight in Blue is the best color choice for Zombie Paintball Trailers and Zombie Paintball shooting booths. The blue light illuminates the paintballs to make them look like tracer rounds at night.
Darklight's Precision Z Spotlight produces a concentrated point-source light equivalent to traditional 20W halogen fixtures in a highly energy and space efficient package. The luminaire's modular design allows it to be swapped with other fixtures without the hassle of cutting wires, allowing for fast design changes and reconfiguration. The industrially-designed machined aluminum chassis gives the Precision Z an elegant form yet functions as a rugged shell and heat sink to protect the LED and core electronics even in outdoor and underwater environments. Internal driver circuitry ensures constant output over a wide range of input voltage and extends the LED life beyond 50,000 hours.
- Perfect for space constrained applications
- Low voltage and minimal heat for improved safety over incandescent sources
- Easy installation and reconfiguration
- Light source: Long life 1.5w Ultraviolet LED at 395nm-405nm
- Life: Lifetime rating (>70% original brightness) 50,000 hours
- Output: 300mW
- Lens Angle 15° narrow beam
- Lens Material PMMA
- Connector Standard 2.1mm/5.5mm DC Jack
- Minimum Lead Wire Length (Luminaire Base to Connector): 9.84"
- Minimum Pigtail Extension Length 9.84"
- Storage Temperature: -40 minimum, 25 typical, 85 Maximum °C
- Operating Temperature: -10 minimum, 25 typical, 55 Maximum °C
- Input Voltage: 9, 12, 15 V
- Input Current @ 12VDC: 125mA
- Input PWM Duty Cycle†: 10-100 %
- Insulation Rating: IP68
- UL listed, for use with class 2 transformer: E347051
- LED Power Consumption: 1.5 watts
- Size: 1.614" x 1.614" x 1.97"
- Weight: 75g/0.165lbs
- Body Material: Finish Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Black with Blue LED Light